Monday, August 10, 2009

すましラーメン (Sumashi Ramen)

Last sunday, pareng jerome-san and I spent the day in Sanjo roaming around. After mass, we went to our favorite ramen shop and of course ordere sumashi ramen! I've been working here in Japan for about 16 months, and sumashi is the best ramen for me as of now.


Ramen Shop
(Sorry I can't read much kanji.)


I think only 15 people can eat at the same time on this shop.


Menu



おこしやす (This means welcome in Kansai Language)



すましラーメン(Sumashi Ramen)


If you're heading to Kyoto, you might want to visit the shop. These photos where taken using my 3GS, however, only the first one has geo tagging because there is no signal inside. I am still investigating on how to decode the tag and show the map directly to my posts. So for now, you can import the photo to your iPhoto or any tool to view the location.

1 comment:

Peter said...

I ate sumashi ramen at Takaraya Ramen in Pontocho, Kyoto which I recently visited last month. It was abosultely fantastic.